Reporting an academic complaint

How to handle complaints dealing with curriculum, grades, dropping classes, withdrawals, classroom concerns and changing majors.

Who to contact

While the Dean of Students assists students with personal matters, Academic Deans assist students with academic matters pertaining to their respective School or College.

If you are experiencing any of these academic matters, follow the specific complaint process per school or college:

Need more assistance?

You can always contact the Dean Of Students Office, who can help point you in the right direction.

Contact the Dean of Students Office