Many transfer, graduate, law, medical, and professional schools require the completion of a Dean’s Certification or disciplinary clearance. To expedite the process, all requests can be made through the Registrar’s office, the official record keepers of the University. Please take all clearance, certifications, and other forms to the Office of the Registrar Transcripts and Certifications office, 333 East Campus Mall, Student Services Tower Rm. 10101.
Please make sure you have the following:
- Signed and dated certificate(s)
- Stamped, self-addressed envelope for each certificate enclosed
- Contact information in case we need to contact you
- Please allow 5-7 days to process your request
- Questions; Contact the Dean of Students Office