The Dean of Students Office/Division of Student Life is committed to providing an environment that is free of sexual misconduct, stalking, and dating and domestic violence in any form. We are dedicated to creating a safe and secure campus that allows students, faculty, staff and third parties the right to learn, work and live. These standards apply to all regardless of sex, gender or sexual orientation.
If you need immediate emergency assistance or to report a crime, call 911. To reach the University of Wisconsin Police, call (608) 264-2677.
- For 24/7 confidential consultation with a health care provider or counselor, students may call University Health Services at 608 265-5600 (option 9).
- To contact UW-Madison’s reporting and complaint advisors or a Title Ⅸ coordinator, email Lauren Hasselbacher at email@example.com for a response during business hours.
Faculty, staff, teaching assistants, and others who work directly with students at UW-Madison are required by law to report first-hand knowledge or disclosures of sexual assault. When a victim of sexual assault discloses his or her experience to you, please complete the sexual assault reporting form.
- University Health Services (UHS)
- Dane County Rape Crisis Center
- Domestic Abuse Intervention Services (DAIS)
- Confidential On-Campus Support Offices, Groups & Resources
- More information on Victim Rights and Resources